This policy governs our processing of all personal data provided to us via the www.miles.ca website. You are asked to please read it carefully. If you do not agree to our processing of your data in the manner outlined below, please do not submit any personal data to us.
All data we collect is provided by you for the express purpose of your selected relationship. For Candidates, most data provided is that which is available on your resume or CV. For clients, your business name, address, contact information, etc. is all collected and stored within our software.
For Candidates: The personal data and sensitive personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- to provide recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process
- to assess data about you against opportunities which may be suitable for you
- to send your information to clients in order to apply for jobs or to assess your eligibility for jobs
- to enable you to submit your resume/CV, apply online for jobs or to subscribe to alerts
- to market our, full range of recruitment services to you (permanent, temporary, contract)
- to enable us to develop and market other products and services and to improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you
- with your express permission, to send you marketing messages per your selections in our sign up form
- to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business systems, research and mailing houses and outsourcing partners
- to regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings
From time to time we may seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.
We are required by law to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your Personal Data is maintained and up to date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly.
Your information is held on servers hosted by us or our Internet Service Provider. The nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the internet.
We also collect information about the way jobseekers and visitors use this website in order to improve our services. We do not use information gained in this way in a way that any individual can be identified, and only use it to understand our users better, and to determine aggregate trends, most popular pages, etc, for all the website’s users. We may share this kind of aggregate data with selected third parties to assist with these purposes. We may also undertake marketing profiling to help us indentify services or jobs which may be of interest to you.
Cookies are used on our website to remember your login to track web traffic on an aggregate basis (i.e. no individuals are identified), to track campaigns and to keep session information such as your last search. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies.
Bring to the table win-win survival strategies to ensure proactive domination. At the end of the day, going forward, a new normal that has evolved from generation X is on the runway heading towards a streamlined cloud solution user generated.